Do you want to be a yoga teacher or deepen your practice? There are many different yoga teacher training programs, and they are based on the type of yoga you want to practice or teach, your personality, and how you want to teach. Teacher training programs for yoga will change your life. These classes are inward journeys that teach you practical yoga skills like proper body awareness and alignment, but they also offer amazing life-changing applications.
Benefits of Teacher Training Programs
- You find new things your body can do while you are in class. As you work through yoga teacher training programs you will find different asana labs designed to help you learn different postures and how your body expresses these postures. Learning about your unique physiology will give you tools to take back to your regular practice and classes. You will gain a better understanding of what your body can do and what adjustments you should make in your life.
- Avoid injury in all your activities. With new-found body awareness you will be more equipped to get through your life without getting hurt. You will walk, run, and exercise more mindfully. You will know the abilities of your body and this awareness will help you stay strong and limber for life.
- Teacher training programs will help you discover your strengths. You will be tested in your ability to hold postures, your will to do better, your ability to focus, and your skills to speak in front of people. You will come out of teacher training programs for yoga feeling physically strong, but also emotionally robust.
- New friendships will form. Going through the experience of a yoga teacher training program will provide those you meet in your training as special friends. You learn to understand your classmates uniquely, and this helps develop friendships for life.
- Teacher training programs will define your asana practice and will teach you to take your practice to an entirely new level. You will discover postures that you never thought you could do.
- Spiritual practices in teacher training programs help you connect with your body. Think of the Yoga Sutras, the chanting and the meditation practices that will come into your life and help you. You will become aware and transform how you think about everything. These are sacred tools you can use in your daily life to enrich who you are.
- You will start to notice that more of your thought patterns become strengths and you are more aware. You will be able to tune into your mental tools and gain an understanding of how your individuality currently works. Once you become aware, you have a tool for transformation.
- Through learning how your body and mind works, you will connect with your future self. Knowing who you are will bolster your confidence in everyday life. You will be easier in your body and mind as you develop confidence in teacher training programs.
- Expressing yourself becomes easier. Teacher training programs will help you express yourself more confidently. By practicing in your teacher training programs, you learn how to communicate and how to express to your students what you want to say. Teacher training programs for yoga will help you develop better communication skills and allow you to translate your feelings and thoughts to others.
- Teacher training programs will help you learn the art of picking yourself up, laughing at yourself, and moving forward. As you walk out of your training with a new sense of how much you can do and how far you can go, you will discover how amazing you really are.
Become the best you can be. Join a teacher training program in yoga to discover yourself, gain confidence, and learn new steps to spirituality. At InBALANCE Yoga and Wellness, you will learn how to take care of all of yourself – not just your physical self, but your mental and spiritual self. Check with the studio to find out what training sessions are currently available. One 200-hour curriculum currently ongoing is the Odaka Yoga RYT 200 Teacher Certification Course. This class prepares you to become an Odaka teacher and to “confront with ease and professionalism the art of teaching.” Learn movement, who you are, and how to impart your confidence and abilities to others.